- An Internet Based Federal Government Should Have Eight Presidents Rather Than One (3-11-2014)
- An Internet Based Federal Government Should Have Eight Presidents Rather Than One (3-3-2014)
- WordPress IS THE *ABSOLUTE*—> #1BEST/SOFTWARE/4/BUSINESS & GOVERNMENT/MANAGEMENT!!!!! ***INTERNET/MANAGEMENT*** iSLICES4> FEB14 > VALENTINE’S DAY! (2-14-14)
- The FEDGOV HAS NO CLUE OF THE HORNETS NEST THEY STEPPED INTO YESTERDAY WHEN THEY ACTIVELY TOOK ME ON USING THEIR SUBVERSIVE AND DISRUPTIVE HACKING CAPABILITY (2-4-2013)
- We Need To Talk About Our Three Missing *Core Team of Four* Members And Our 7 Of 8 and Our 12 Partners in Total Besides Me For 13, Of Course!
Tag Archives: wordpress collaborative team
One could easily argue that both the Future of America and the Future of the World rest in Google’s hands more than any government or any group of people on this earth.
My WordPress Collaborative Internet Team and I pledge to help you with this Enormous Corporate Responsibility in any way that we possibly can.
Due to Your Watchful Internet Eyes my WordPress Team Members and I owe you our very lives.
Thanks so much again. Continue reading
Some day history is probably going to say:
“The Power Of Words… the the Power Of Truth… the Power Of YouTube, NaturalNewsTV, and the like… THE POWER OF THE INTERNET… and The Power Of One Smart Man that was willing to Work Hard For Over Sixteen Years to find a cure that did not exist before… that’s all it took to bring Big Pharma crashing down within a matter of months.”
The health of the human race, its survival, and the survival of the planet, is all that I ever really cared about. (The most notable exceptions here are my two beloved sons Willy and Max, of course.)
Fame don’t mean beans to me. Neither does money. (What good are fame and money going to do for me when I am dead?)
I define myself as “a humble little worker bee” for God… the little piece of God in “all of us”. God Nature, as my father used to say.
Don’t thank me for any of this.
Thank God. Thank my son Willy. Thank my son Maxwell too.
Thank all of the authors of accurate Alternative Medical Books.
Thank Helen, my best friend after Jimmy died. (He was my best friend before her.)
Thank all of the people that helped me in one way or another over the years, both family and friends.
And give A Very Special Thank You to my father and mother Arthur and Marion Darman.
This blog is a critical one for me. This is because it is a resume of sorts… or at least a part of one.
Incidentally, this blog represents strongly suggests that I have a work ethic second to none, and that I have at least some degree of genius. (Both of my parents had some degree of genius. Out of the seven children that they had, I was the most gifted in regard to math, science, and logical thinking.) Continue reading