- An Internet Based Federal Government Should Have Eight Presidents Rather Than One (3-11-2014)
- An Internet Based Federal Government Should Have Eight Presidents Rather Than One (3-3-2014)
- WordPress IS THE *ABSOLUTE*—> #1BEST/SOFTWARE/4/BUSINESS & GOVERNMENT/MANAGEMENT!!!!! ***INTERNET/MANAGEMENT*** iSLICES4> FEB14 > VALENTINE’S DAY! (2-14-14)
- The FEDGOV HAS NO CLUE OF THE HORNETS NEST THEY STEPPED INTO YESTERDAY WHEN THEY ACTIVELY TOOK ME ON USING THEIR SUBVERSIVE AND DISRUPTIVE HACKING CAPABILITY (2-4-2013)
- We Need To Talk About Our Three Missing *Core Team of Four* Members And Our 7 Of 8 and Our 12 Partners in Total Besides Me For 13, Of Course!
Tag Archives: Upper Echelon of Management
It should be clear to all that although a lot of good ideas were used when initially setting up the U.S. Federal Government back in the late 1700’s, over time Corporate, Monied, and Special Interest Parties have Pervasively Corrupted the U.S. Federal Government.
It should also be clear to the Upper Echelon of Management throughout Silicon Valley that our current governmental structure is ignoring, if not suppressing, “what the Power of a Free and Open Internet could do” in regard to improving the efficiency, the fairness, and the openness of the U.S. Federal Government.
WHY SHOULD SOUTH KOREA LEAD THE WORLD IN e-GOVERNMENT DESIGN? when Silicon Valley is here. (This makes no sense to me.)
The Time has Come for a Well Designed e-Government in the U.S. Continue reading