- An Internet Based Federal Government Should Have Eight Presidents Rather Than One (3-11-2014)
- An Internet Based Federal Government Should Have Eight Presidents Rather Than One (3-3-2014)
- WordPress IS THE *ABSOLUTE*—> #1BEST/SOFTWARE/4/BUSINESS & GOVERNMENT/MANAGEMENT!!!!! ***INTERNET/MANAGEMENT*** iSLICES4> FEB14 > VALENTINE’S DAY! (2-14-14)
- The FEDGOV HAS NO CLUE OF THE HORNETS NEST THEY STEPPED INTO YESTERDAY WHEN THEY ACTIVELY TOOK ME ON USING THEIR SUBVERSIVE AND DISRUPTIVE HACKING CAPABILITY (2-4-2013)
- We Need To Talk About Our Three Missing *Core Team of Four* Members And Our 7 Of 8 and Our 12 Partners in Total Besides Me For 13, Of Course!
Tag Archives: Some Interesting Facts and Figures Regarding Healthcare and Energy Costs
For a person in the United States today to only be spending only about $2660 on their entire use of oil, coal, and natural gas in 2011 AND at the same time be spending about $8330 on health care… is NUTS!
For a person in the U.S. to be spending *over three times as much” on Medical Care as ALL OIL, COAL, AND NATURAL GAS USE per capita is NUTS!
And for a person in America to be spending over Eight Times! more on health care than they did in 1960 is NUTS too!
For all this “great health care” that we get in the United States, health care that costs over eight times what it did in 1960, one in six children is now considered learning impaired (learning disabled is another term).
Something is really wrong with America when so many children are seriously learning impaired.
And something is really wrong with America when our children as a whole rank so low in educational achievement vs. children in so many other countries.
I blame (1) our corrupt Federal Government, (2) the FDA, (3) Big Food (Monsanto, McDonald’s, General Mills, Coca Cola, etc.), (4) our our mineral depleted soils, (5) our toxic laden environment, (6) chlorinated and fluoridated water, (7) toxic artificial sweeteners such as aspartame and Splenda, (8) our Standard American Diet (S.A.D.), (9) Big Pharma, (10) vaccines, (11) antibiotics, and (12) the hoax of pharmaceutical medicine. (I consider this “The Dirty Dozen”.)
Of all of the parties and issues listed above, I blame the first three and the last four the most.
Who do you blame? And how can we fix all this?
Allen Darman and his WordPress Collaborative Internet Team Continue reading →